Melody Day dan Lee Bo Young

Hahaha nostalgia banget pokoknya kalo udah denger “Melody Day” grup vokal yang saya suka sejak mereka mengisi OST My Daughter Seo Yong. Lagu mereka cocok banget dengan selera saya. Jika kalian merasa satu selera dengan saya, yuk denger lagunya. Atau kalau kurang, bisa download dramanya yang bikin gemes hampir separuh masyarakat Korsel :P
Tidak disangka, Melody Day juga mengisi OST drama baru Lee Bo Yong setelah MDSY berakhir (I Hear Your Voice)! Senangnya >.<
Kedua lagu tersebut berbeda seperti dua dramanya yang berbeda.
 
Translate lirik OST My Daughter Seo Yong – Like The First Time

I wait every day, end up crying and without a word, hurt alone
Like a fool, I keep telling myself, that kind of happiness doesn’t come easily

I didn’t want to hurt again and I couldn’t bear to show you my heart because I’m scared
No matter how much I pretend to be alright and smile, my heart keeps making me cry

Are you looking at me? Are you looking at my heart?
I hold it in and hold it in again but it hurts like crazy
I throw it out and erase it again but I’m at the same place
Come back, hold me, just like that time

I endlessly tell myself that I’m alright now, that I’m really alright
I told myself countlessly that this kind of hardship is nothing to me

I didn’t think I’d see you again and because I can’t stay by your side
No matter how much I try to take it off,
The longing that’s on me is spreading

Are you looking at me? Are you looking at my heart?
I hold it in and hold it in again but it hurts like crazy
I throw it out and erase it again but I’m at the same place
Leave so that I can’t remember this love

But just don’t forget this
Only you were the reason I lived

The person who stayed by me, the person who made me live
Even when I hold my breath in and look, a person that I long for
I can’t fill up that love in my heart
Come back, hold me, just like that time

 
Translate lirik OST I Hear Your Voice – Swetly Lalala


The blue sky makes me feel good
My footsteps get faster toward you

A sweet thought, I feel good
My face turns red without you knowing
When you’re having a tiring and hard day
Slightly lift the corners of your mouth
Toward tomorrow where you will brightly smile
Even if you’re out of breath, lalala
Even if you fall down, lalala
If I’m with you, my love
Even if it’s hard, I don’t know
If only you’re here
I can smile any time
When I see you, I feel good
Can you hear my heart pounding?
The sweet scent, I feel good
Can you see my face turning red?
When you’re having a tiring and hard day
Slightly lift the corners of your mouth
Toward tomorrow where you will brightly smile
Even if you’re out of breath, lalala
Even if you fall down, lalala
If I’m with you, my love
Even if it’s hard, I don’t know
If only you’re here
I can smile any time
I love you, I love you
I am loving you
Everything in the world is shining
Ever since I met you
I’ll tell you, lalala
My heart is, lalala
When I’m with you, my love
I get happy
If only you’re here
I can smile any time
Sweetly, lalala
Freshly, lalala
My heart is, lalala
If only you’re here
I can smile any time

Translator: popgasa.com  

Melody day, akankah kita bertemu lagi di drama Lee Bo Yong selanjutnya? ^^

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Daughter Seo Young - "Ahjussi" Episode 15 - 24

My Daughter Seo Young - Jealous Episode 15

Spesial Spoiler Ending My Daughter Seo Young Episode 16 - 30